Oct 3, 2011

Really?

There's a girl from my home town who's not a lot older than me (I am quite young, thanks) who is pregnant and engaged to the baby daddy. No big deal, there are at least 10-15 other girls that I went through elementary and middle school with that seem to have done the same. If your child is the ringbearer at your wedding, I'm not gonna judge you.

But the thing with this couple is this isn't their first kid. Or their second. This is baby number three and the oldest is 4 or 5, I think. They've been engaged for a while.

I've seen this a couple times on rotations too. Happens with the hood rats and the white trash girls (my peeps). Here's my question: what's the point? I mean...we all know you guys would've gotten married around baby #2 if this was gonna happen. Stop foolin' yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment