Jan 17, 2012

Oh, Hey There

Turns out third year is kinda busy as fuck. People say funny shit to me all the time, I just haven't gotten around to posting it. Mostly cause of the, y'know, being busy-as-fuck. Also the drama of being a 20-something with too many hormones and standards that get a little lower every time I see a bitter single female doc (that would be every time I open my eyes).

I recently declared Ob/Gyn. Why? Because I hate happiness. Just kidding...sort of. I'm thinking about residency pretty much anywhere that isn't the Northeast, but hey, who knows. Looked at a lot of the programs in Texas, but seriously, they pronounce it OB-Gin - like the drink - which utterly disgusts me.

Recently saw a patient in clinic who had helpfully written down his prior surgeries for us. I blinked a few times at this one:



Well, sir, I'm sorry to hear that. I hear it's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean, though, so you've got that going for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment