Apr 27, 2011

Step 1 and Other Bullshit

I've got Step 1 looming over me, and it's totally gnawing away at my sanity (OK, what sanity I still possessed at this point in life). I've been having tiny panic attacks every time I think about it too much. It might not seem so bad, but I've been spending too much time around gunners, who all pull this, "OMG I'VE ONLY SPENT TEN HOURS STUDYING FOR STEP TODAY AND IT'S ONLY FOUR MONTHS AWAY AND OMG I'M SOOO STUPID" bullshit. The only thing that seems to make them feel better is making everyone else around them feel worse than they do (they succeed, because who the fuck else studies that much that early?).

Anyway, the point I'm getting to is...I'm out for a while.

Hopefully I'll have some funny stories worth writing down when clerkships start.

No comments:

Post a Comment